Worldtens.com is the website of WTS Limited, Registered Address 11F, Billion Plaza, Hong Kong. (“we”, “us”, “our”).
When you interact with us through our website (or otherwise) you may provide, or we may collect, certain information from which you are personally identifiable (which is referred to as personal data). For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” (and all other laws relating to the use your personal data), we are the “data controller”, meaning that we are responsible for deciding how your personal data is used and more importantly, for keeping your data safe and only using it for legitimate reasons.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT DO WE USE IT FOR?
You may provide us with the following types of personal information when you interact with us (when using our website or otherwise):
- Identity – first name, surname, country of residence
- Contact – email address, telephone numbers and address, account password and username
- Financial – payment card details, billing address, purchase information, payment history
- Profile – your preferences for marketing, other website preferences and feedback on your experiences through reviews and surveys
- We may collect the following types of information from you when you use our website (using Cookies or other tracking technologies):
- Usage – information about how you use our website, including time spent on page, click-throughs, download errors
- Technical – IP address, browser type, hardware type, network and software identifiers, device information, operating system and system configuration
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We share your personal data with third parties to help us deliver our products and services to you in the most effective way possible. These include third parties who assist us with:
- Delivering relevant email marketing (to the extent you have not unsubscribed)
- Our customer reviews and surveys
- Personalising the content on our website to ensure a tailored user experience
- Delivering relevant targeted and re-targeted advertising to keep you interested
- Detecting fraud or criminal activity
- Other aspects of our service delivery, such as hosting our website and processing customer payments
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
We have put in place suitable physical, technical and administrative controls to protect your information. Despite the security measures we implement, please be aware that the transmission of data via the internet is not 100% secure. On such a basis, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to us via the internet and any such transmission is at your own risk.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes for which such data was originally collected (as referred to above), and thereafter for such a longer period as may be required by law.
In certain situations, you are entitled to: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) update your personal data; (iii) erase your personal data; (iv) object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest; (v) restrict the processing of your personal data; (vi) request the transfer of your personal data to a third party; or (vii) where you have provided your consent to certain of our processing activities, you may withdraw your consent at any time (but please note that we may continue to process such personal data if we have legitimate legal grounds for doing so).
Please contact us (using the details below) if you would like to exercise your rights.
Please note that you also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are concerned about the way we are handling your personal data.
This policy may be amended from time to time. Any such changes will be posted on this page. We will notify you of any significant or material changes by placing a prominent notice on our website or emailing you (if appropriate).
HOW TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING
You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time either by Contacting Us, amending your Marketing Preferences or by using the opt-out function detailed in the relevant marketing email. Please note that we may still need to send you service notifications by email, such as advising you of updated privacy terms or terms of play.
If you would like to discuss anything in this notice or if you want to exercise your rights, please get in touch:
PLEASE WRITE TO US AT
World Tens Series, Reg: 71451103
11/F Billion Plaza 2
10 Cheung Yue Street
Cheung Sha Wan
Kowloon, Hong Kong